Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween Baptism

Hello everyone!
Wow what a fantastic week!

Gary got baptized!!! The baptismal program was amazing and probably the most spiritual baptism I've attended. After he came up out of the water he was BEAMING and gave us all a thumbs up :) It was the sweetest thing. After being confirmed yesterday he bore his testimony in sacrament meeting and it was amazing. I'm so happy for him and his lovely wife Sharen! On to working towards the temple now!
Real quick about church yesterday- remember Jimmy? He showed up with his member buddy oh my goodness we were so shocked!!
Not sure if I mentioned it last week but we're working with another Part Member family and their 18 year old daughter is on date for baptism too. She's the sweetest thing! And her boyfriend Tygar is just awesome too. They've been loving the Book of Mormon and we have high hopes for them :)
Halloween night was interesting. We had a ward Halloween party which was great. They had a trunk-or-treat in which we had a basket of candy for the kids but quizzed them on scripture mastery, their favorite Book of Mormon characters, or held up a picture of Christ (for the littler ones) and asked if they knew who it was. SO cute.
I'm just so grateful for this ward and all the support they give us. I feel really at home with each of these members. :)
To kick of the Thanksgiving season I'd just like to share my testimony of this Restored gospel to which I'm so grateful to have the knowledge of. 
I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer. He came to this earth to live a perfect life and to sacrifice Himself for each of us. I know He loves us. I know this gospel can and will change lives if we let it. The Atonement is what makes it possible for us to receive forgiveness and gain strength. I have seen that in my own life and in the lives of others. There's no way I could do this work without my Savior. He is my strength and my source of joy. When times get hard we just need to remember- Christ is on our side. He is reaching for each of us just waiting for us to reach out for Him. Turn to Him.
Moroni 7:41
I love you all and I'm so thankful for each of you!
Sister Woolley



Gary's baptism :)
Florida's gator signs!
Gary + Sharen's light up Jesus sign :)
pumpkin carving last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment