Monday, November 9, 2015

Isn't it wonderful

Hello Hello!

Another fantastic week in beautiful Belleview! Ah I'm just in love with this area and this mission and this life.

Okay so on Tuesday we had interviews with our Mission President which is one of my favorite things ever. He is probably one of the kindest, most Christ-like man ever. His wife too is amazing. :) 

Inge, our lovely German, is doing swell! She is on fire and just can't wait to get to the temple in the future. How grateful I am to have been raised in the gospel with the knowledge of the temple and the Plan of Salvation from such a young age. Inge lost her husband just three months ago. She is still very sad from all that's going on but compared to when we first met her, she is so much happier. The members of the ward have really reached out with love to her. 

Gary is doing GREAT. He received the Priesthood on sunday, how special! Sharen couldn't be happier to have the priesthood in her home :) yayy.

Ooh we had such a cool experience on Thursday! We had a few extra minutes before an appointment so we went to see a man we met a few weeks ago. He wasn't there but his dad and brother were who, when we said we believe we have a prophet on the earth he looked at us, then opened the door wider saying "come in! I want to talk about this!" Woah. So we talked for a while and he is super awesome and we're excited to teach him again. His little kids are adorable too. So that was fun

Saturday we got to go on exchanges woohoo! I got to go to Apopka with lovely Sister Bridgewater who finishes her mission in just one week yikes. We had a blast. They have some super great investigators out there we got to teach. I just love switching it up on exchanges and getting ideas from other missionaries of how to teach and contact. And our STLs (Sister Trainer Leader) are just super fun :) 

Sometimes I'm not really sure what else to write so I just want to say I love you all and I'm just so happy and giddy about all the good work that's going on here! We have been teaching SO much and it seems the Lord is continually placing people in our path who are open to learning about the gospel :) could one want more than that. NOPE. :)

Also, a couple days ago the Assistants called last minute to inform me that I will be giving a training at Zone Conference (huge missionary meeting with half of the missionaries from the mission) tomorrow. Well, I guess you could say I'm feeling quite inadequate yet very excited about the challenge. We don't grow inside our comfort zone and I can tell ya I've grown a lot on the mission so far. There's nothing like being a representative of our Savior, Jesus Christ. True happiness only comes through Him.
My ponderize verse this last week was Matthew 11:28, "Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest."

I testify to that. Have a wonderful week!!

Sister Woolley

No comments:

Post a Comment