Monday, December 7, 2015

Seasons greetings!

Happy December and Christmas time!!! I hope everyone is doing well and loving life! 

This week just FLEW by but we've had a great time showing everyone A Savior is Born. If you still have't watched it, do it now!

First exciting thing of the week was on Tuesday for temple service... a few of us got to go on the ROOF of the temple and bleach it! what a view. It was so fun. :) even with the hurt hand I just worked around it. also the weather is so cool now and I'm just loving it. feels like christmastime!

We had a cool miracle on Thursday. It was the end of the night and the last stop we made was not home so we decided to knock a house next door where we had just seen a couple walk inside. They opened the door right up and were SO sweet. They're from Brazil and are just adorable. They have a 7 year old who turns 8 in a few weeks and they all want to learn more about Jesus Christ. I just feel so good about them. It was an amazing experience too because we were most definitely led by the Spirit to meet them. AH it never ceases to amaze me how much the Lord loves us and will lead us if we but ask :) 

So on Thursday we had this big ole meeting for the mission leaders that basically lasted all day... but it was really inspiring and I just adore President Berry so much. Happy day!

I got to go on an exchange to Valencia with the Spanish sisters and wow I got a headache from lack of water and trying to discern spanish. I felt useless but it was fun :) 

So two weeks ago I talked about a less active man, Brother Machado, that we're working with and found stellar fellowship for-- Brother Santos! Well last night Brother Santos brought us dinner to the church and we had a picnic with him then went to Brother Machado's for the lesson with his other home teacher, Brother Fabbi! I know this is all over the place but the point is, the sisters have been working with Brother Machado for a while and trying to find fellowship and THEN both Fabbi and Santos moved into the ward two months ago. They are both definitely here for Brother Machado! It was cool. Sorry for the rant. 

Last night was the First Presidency Christmas Devotional and HOLY COW it was fantastic. We had our less active, Ron, come and he loved it. It was just AMAZING. I just loved Elder Bednar's talk on Christ being the light. I'm so thankful for my Savior, Jesus Christ and His coming. The reason for Christmas is our loving Savior and we are to share that message with the world! Ah, I love it.

Well, I just want to thank you all for the support and prayers and love. Always remember how much the Lord loves you. This week I've been working on making my prayers more meaningful and it has been a really a neat experience. I'd challenge ya'll to do the same! 

Sister Woolley



Merry Christmas!!
us on the roof of the temple :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment