Monday, June 13, 2016

D&C 84:88 "mine angels round about you"

Hey everyone!!

So, we had quite the week. I'll start off with the traumatic event... got in a slight car accident yesterday. Well, we were T-boned. It was the scariest thing of my life. I got to talk to my momma about it on the phone and don't ya'll worry, I'm doing fine! The coolest thing that came from this is the fact that I know for a fact angels protected us. Neither of us have any broken bones, just a lot of pain and bruising. The crutches in the picture are just to ease the pain on my left leg. What an adventure! I got to ride in an ambulance for the first time and my Mission President came down. woo! Again I can just testify to the fact that the Lord is watching over His missionaries. I can't even describe the experience but it was crazy. The members have been so sweet and have helped out so much already :)

Anyways, on to the week! 

Venita is doing awesome. She came yesterday to church and announced her own baptism to everyone! 

We had ZTM (Zone Training Meeting) once again and so both Wednesday and Thursday morning we were out in Vero Beach and then Rockledge for it. woo! But it was so good. I got to train on finding-- my FAVORITE topic yay. After the Thursday one we had a potluck lunch with all the missionaries which was fun :) something I LOVED was in Ether 12:12-18 about faith. We can't do anything without faith first in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Miracles can then occur!!

Here's a super cool miracle! We had dinner on Wednesday in a member's home with our investigator and she ended up bringing a friend of hers too. As we were going to the house we felt prompted to change our lesson plan to teaching the Plan of Salvation. So we did! It was a really simple lesson but as we got to what happens after this life the woman that the member brought was SO happy. Her son had passed away several years ago and the thought that she would see him again brought her so much peace right then. She said she was ready to learn more about the Restored gospel. SO AMAZING. 

Also we had a miracle on Thursday where we knocked into a woman who said she's looking for a church. We went back on Saturday and met her granddaughter who is semi-atheist. We taught her about Jesus Christ and how to pray and she said the prayer at the end which was beautiful and the spirit was SO strong telling her that God is real. Heck yes He's real! That was so rewarding. 

Those are the main highlights for the week. Sister Quist and I are having a great time and the accident definitely bonded us too I think haha. She's helping me out so much. I know this church is true. I had the opportunity to bear my testimony in sacrament meeting on Sunday and what a blessing that was. I feel my Savior's love so strong and I know He's there for me and for you.

Have a fantastic week!! Love you all <3

Sister Woolley

No comments:

Post a Comment