Monday, February 8, 2016

Mine angles will be round about you



Hey ya'll!

Well, here is the close of another great transfer! For the first time my whole mission (minus when I was being trained and when I trained) I'm staying with my companion for another transfer! Sister Burnette and I are really excited for this next transfer and I'm happy to set some new goals!

This area is really progressing. The members are amazing! Just yesterday everyone in church seemed to be talking about missionary work. Our bishopric member bore his testimony on it and the experience he had when he came out with us and it was legit! It made me really grateful to know that these members are willing to back up the work we put in.  

On Thursday we had our Missionary Leadership Council and it was Sister Berry's birthday so President Berry called us with a special assignment to order a cake for her! haha. It was a lot of fun and she was quite surprised. :) 

Also! Funny moment. When we did service at the food bank on Wednesday we literally sorted meat for three hours. Never in my life did I think I'd be sorting meat on my mission woohoo!

So our wonderful returning member we've been working with went to church for the third time in a row and is all set to go to the temple! She had us over for dinner on Friday and it was the sweetest thing :) 

So investigator wise we have a lot of people to teach! We're struggling with getting them to church but nonetheless we're working hard. Slowly but surely we're seeing success in this area.

I've been pondering a lot on how my testimony has grown on my mission and the things I've learned. This week I'm really focusing on being led by the Spirit in all things. I have such a strong testimony of the power of the spirit and how the Lord will help us in this work. This morning I was reading in the Doctrine and Covenants 84:88. I think that's the most comforting, to know that the Lord will be with me every step of the way no matter what happens. I have come to grow so close to my Savior since coming on my mission and my only hope is that I will continue to strengthen my relationship and faith in Him.

I love you all! Thanks for all you do and don't forget to read the Book of Mormon! Hope to hear from ya'll next week.

Love,
Sister Woolley


No comments:

Post a Comment